Download the withdrawal form
Information about returns, warranty and complaints
You have the right to cancel your order up to 14 days after receipt without giving any reason. After cancellation you have another 14 days to return your product. You will then be credited the full order amount including shipping costs. Only the costs for return from your home to the webshop are for your own account.
If you make use of your right of withdrawal, the product will be returned to DW4Trading with all accessories supplied and in the original condition and packaging. If an item has already been put into use, there may be a reduction in value, this is determined before you return the item or after it has been received.
To exercise this right, please contact us at email@example.com.
We will then refund the order amount due within 14 days after registration of your return, provided that the product has already been returned in good order. DW4Trading is not liable for loss or damage to returned items.
Returning by post (franking yourself)
- Pack the items well.
- Address the package.
- Allow sufficient franking for the package.
- Ask for a 'shipping receipt' from the carrier and keep this until your return has been fully processed.
- Send an email with the completed withdrawal form and track and trace to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After receipt of the item, it will be assessed whether it meets the return conditions. If this is not the case, for example in the event of damage, the product will be returned in mutual consultation at the expense of the sender.
Exclusion of the right of withdrawal is only possible for products:
- For hygiene reasons , Cellulite Cups. These are delivered sealed, if this seal is broken, this will be excluded from the obligation of withdrawal.
- To evaluate consumables – such as batteries, accumulators, ink cartridges, toners and liquids – it is necessary that the seal is not broken. When the packaging is opened, the product can no longer be sold and the depreciation is 100%.
- Refunds are not possible for items that you have paid for with a promotional code or gift card. You will receive the same amount of promotional code(s) or gift card(s) back, excluding all shipping costs.
We offer you a standard 6-month warranty against manufacturing defects on all products. If a product has a longer warranty period, you will find this on the page of the product itself. The bottom line is that your product should not break during normal use within 6 months. In the unlikely event that this is the case, we will be happy to solve the problem for you by supplying new parts or a new product.
Note: The warranty does not cover fall, impact, weather or wind damage. If one of your products has suffered damage due to one of these reasons, we would of course be happy to look at a solution. In this case, costs will be charged for the new parts.
If you have found a defect, you can contact our customer service. We would like to ask you to send a photo of the defect by e-mail to email@example.com. We would be happy to look for a suitable solution with you. This warranty does not affect the legal warranty. The legal guarantee applies to all items that you buy from us. Legal guarantee means that a product is or must do what the consumer can reasonably expect from it.
It can always happen that something does not go quite as planned. We recommend that you first make complaints known to us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If this does not lead to a solution, it is possible to register your dispute for mediation via Stichting WebwinkelKeur via https://www.webwinkelkeur.nl/kennisbank/consumenten/geschil. From February 15, 2016, it is also possible for consumers in the EU to register complaints via the ODR platform of the European Commission. This ODR platform can be found at http://ec.europa.eu/odr. If your complaint is not yet being handled elsewhere, you are free to file your complaint via the European Union platform.