Job description: As an IT professional at DW4Trading you work on the development of our ERP system. You maintain the dynamic web applications. You will work on this exciting project.
Key responsibilities include:
- • Collaborating with other people to improve the functionality and design of web applications.
- • Troubleshooting and solving technical problems and bugs.
What do we expect from you:
- • You have knowledge of web standards, web development frameworks and tools.
- • Willing to work together in a small work team and willingness to learn and grow.
- • Good problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- • Good communication skills and ability to explain technical information to non-technical stakeholders.
- • A degree in computer science, information technology or a related field is a major plus.
- • Be available between 12 and 18 hours per week. (2x6 hours or 3x6 hours)
Offer: DW4Trading offers a stimulating working environment in which you can develop and grow your skills.
In addition, you can count on:
- • Opportunities for professional development.
- • A dynamic and fun working environment with nice colleagues.
- • Options for flexible working hours.
How to apply: If you are interested in this position and meet the requirements, please send your resume and a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state "Application IT professional - [Your name]" in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you and potentially working with you!